Building Your Emotional Resilience
When Life Gives you Lemons make Lemonade
We all have situations when things don’t go our way. Change is dumped on us. When something unexpected happens, some of us will collapse under the stress and use up a lot of energy on rumination and worry.
Other people will be able to handle these events in stride. Why is that? What are the skills and behaviours of people who are resilient?
What will participants learn?
- Discover natural resilience skills and strengths
- Specific actions they can take to maintain and build their resilience
- Tools to build resilience over the longer term
- How to respond positively to pressure and make the most of opportunities
- How to adopt a flexible approach to challenging situations